A total list of waivers can be found at the US Department of Health and Human Services web sight (third link below).
From a report at the second link below:
Union bosses fought tooth and nail to nationalize America’s health care—even, in many cases, to the detriment of their own members. Now, instead of chewing on and swallowing what they bit off, unions are getting waivers to the very plan that they shoved down everyone else’s throat.
Below is a list of the known unions getting ObamaCare waivers:
1. Service Employees Benefit Fund
2. UFCW Allied Trade Health & WT
3. IBEW No.915
4. Asbestos Workers Local 53 WF
5. Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 123 WF
6. UFCW Local 227
7. UFCW Maximus Local 455
8. Local 25 SEIU
9. UFCW Local 1262
10. Local 802 Musicians Health Fund
11. Greater Metropolitan Hotel
12. Local 17 Hospitality Benefit Fund
14. Transport Workers
15. UFT Welfare Fund
*Several other entities appear to be joint union-employer benefit plans, but it is unclear if this assumption is correct, so only the known union plans are listed above.