Apr 5, 2010

The lighthearted side of aging

A Reporter was interviewing a 102-year-old woman. “What do you think is the best thing about being 102?” the reporter asked.

The lady smiled and replied, “No peer pressure.”

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The nice thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I've sure gotten old!

I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement and new knees. I've fought prostate cancer and diabetes.

I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine and take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts.

I have bouts of dementia and my circulation is so poor I can hardly feel my hands and feet anymore.

I can't remember if I'm 85 or 92 and I’ve lost all my friends but, thank goodness, I still have my drivers license!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Remember: You don't stop laughing because you grow old,

You grow old because you stop laughing.