The results of the CNN/OR survey are out and they point to the most vivid reality of the ObamaCare victory - 219 House Democrats were willing to flout the clear majority of Americans on this issue.
Following are the major initial points of interest in the CNN/OR results:
* 59% oppose the Democrats’ health care bill, while only 39% favor it.
* 70% say the federal budget deficit will go up under the Democrats’ health care bill; only 12% believe it will go down.
* 56% say the bill creates “too much government involvement in the nation's health care system,” 28% say about the right amount, while 16% say not enough.
* 62% say they'll pay more for medical care under the Democrats’ health care bill.
* 47% say they and their families will be worse off under the Democrats’ health care bill; 33% say things will be about the same, and only 19% think they’ll be better off.
* 45% say seniors on Medicare will be worse off; 34% say things will be about the same, and only 20% think they’ll be better off.